Wednesday, July 6, 2011

La casa de Cervantes y Don Quixote

Me and Don Quixote!  Pobre Sancho pansa looking on!

El poso, the well inside Cervantes' house.  Susy handed me my camera over the well thinking it wasn't real. I about hyperventalated saying, "If you dropped that, I would never get it back!"  She looked down and realized it was a real well!  Nothing's coming out of that!

Professor Meredith conversing with Don Quixote catching up on old times!  We couldn't ask for better professors!
The Catholic Cathedral of the children who were told to deny Christ and they didn't so they were killed.  This cathedral was built in their memory.

This painting is in Carolina's house and it reminded me of my mom, because all growing up we had one like this that she spent all her savings on as she saw the guy painting it.  So I know it's a treasured piece for her. I love you mom!

Our wonderful professor Knapp teaching us!

No comments:

Post a Comment