Friday, July 1, 2011

1 de julio 2011 Madrid

We went to the Temple Debod in Madrid, which is an Egyptian temple that was gifted to Spain for something a really long time ago!  Here I am in front of the fountain.



Susy my roommate, Prof Knapp and Carlitos!
Sor Juan Ines de La Cruz found in Spain!  Cool! I love Sor Juana.  She was an awesome nun who had a huge impact on many!



There are a lot of flowers everywhere! I love, love love them!

The next three pics are of little girls playing in the park or somewhere. I am doing a unit on family life and another on hobbies. I think it's good for students to see that the kids do the same things as they do. I just loved these cute girls!



The drink of the month is orange Fanta unless I get water or La Coca!

Of Course my cute viejitos! I love, love, love seeing all the cute couples together!
El Palacio Real.  We are going on Saturday!



We have to do at least 18 interviews with people and get to know them and their way of life. This is Marta.  I met her on the metro when we got lost.  She was really nice and helped us figure out where we were. Muy maja (really kind and cool!)

Lunch=el almuerzo

Velazquez, Don Quixote, Sancho Panza y Becca

Brandi, this is for you!

Can you believe we get to eat chocolate for breakfast and it is normal!  This is the chocolate you dip your churros in!  See picture below!

El desayuno=breakfast
One of my favorite pictures. Honestly I don't even know what building it is, but i thought it was pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment