Saturday, July 2, 2011

2 de julio Madrid

Lucky number 17!  Means it's gonna be a good day!

I have always wanted to go on one of those double decker buses and today was our lucky day! Me and Caro listening to the guy talk.

A cool building of importance, but I can't remember what it is though! Oh man I'm so good at this!



This is an example of something people do to get money.  I always feel so bad for them, because it is so hot.  The guy playing the accordion is an example of another thing people do to get money. If I take a picture or video I always give them money.

The royal palace.  We went to the royal palace today and couldn't take pictures, but it was way cool!



In front of the royal palace.



We ate lunch at the royal palace.  This is pasta and sea food. Mariscos.

Fish and veggies and oysters.  I honestly think that this is the first time I have ever had oysters and didn't freak out.  I have a hard time eating different kinds of meat.  Don't laugh. I know I'm weird. It's psychological.

Un congrejo=crab

I grew 6 inches and lost 50 pounds!

Susy!  After we both mentioned how fun it was to have such a great body for 5 min, we both said that we should go get some ice cream...I think we know the answer to the problem!


This is a real guy. He is dressed like a torrero,


Okay, these are the coolest things ever.  Chuches=treats instead of caramelos.  These are way long! Check out the next picture!  2 Euros so like 3 dollars.  If you constantly convert the money to dollars it hurts my head and plus it seems like everything is way expensive because the Euro is up and the dollar down.  Today my 5 Eurobill ripped in half as I was taking it out to pay to get on the metro.  I was like, "Man we are out of luck."  Because very rarely do they take ripped money.  Well, with the good luck I have, I found some chacos for 3Euros and taped my money together in the store and they took it!!! So now I have some really comfy, yet cool shoes.  I've been wearing flip flops everyday, but my feet have about had it!


I just thought this was a cool picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment