Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:22am

We went to the museum. It was awesome. Lots to look at. Kept us dry from the storm.









K as you can see I absolutely love Greek people! Look how they all look so Greek! I know that sounds stupid, but man it was sooo cool!




























































































































Breakfast-after a long night of wrestless sleep trying to convince my body, "Body you are exhausted. Sleep." cause I really was exhausted, but layed awake, listened to Harry Potter to get me back to sleep. I have listened to Harry Potter the whole trip. Almost done with book 4!


9:22am Athens, Greece- just ate a great Breakfast the crossiants were great and the chef made me a fresh omlet! O.J. was good and the kiwi was probably the sweetest I've ever had. Lunch in the pack and we're on our way. I have my camel back.

So it's so funny! People are outside wearing winter coats and I'm going out in capris and a T-shirt! we'll see, Corrine is bringing an umbrella. Love my camel back, no IPOD today. Side note. Glad Corrine brought the purple sweater it rained cats and dogs and got cold. I wore it the majority of the day!
ook

No comments:

Post a Comment