Friday, April 24, 2009

5:17AM USA 13:19 France Paris Airport






























K- so the French airport has all these hidden doors that open and you can't really buy stuff to eat before, because you go through the gates and it isn't like the US where you can go through security and buy tons of stuff. So I dumped out my entire bottle of water and had to check my carry-on cause it was too big. Luckily Corrine speaks French so I was able to check my "large" carryon! We had some yummy crossiants from "Pauls" and I took pictures with some "football" soccer players from Tulose. They were very kind! I am hot and sweaty but quite happy! What an adventure. We used the restroom and Corrine said we might have to pay. I'm glad we didn't have to cause we had no Euros. Sister Longhurst just called her mission president. We took pictures in the flower bathroom!


Sister Longhurst just gave me a Greek lesson. She wrote down all the Greek letters that still won't help me, cause they're totally weird.

  • yasu-hello (yasas hello formal)
  • adelphi-sister
  • ticanis-how are you?
  • imecala-I'm good
  • k sis- and you?
  • apupuwine-where are you from?
  • efaristo- thank you
  • efaristopoli-thank you very much
  • paracalo-you're welcome
  • coscoqueri-how much?
  • vencatalaveno- I don't understand
  • colato-high 5
  • puineto bano- where's the bathroom
  • nay-yes
  • ohi-no
  • angleca-English

No comments:

Post a Comment