Sunday, April 5, 2009

Greece here I come!

I'm Greek on my dad's side and have always wanted to go...so Spring break this year I'll be going to Greece! Incredible isn't it!












So I leave for Greece in a week from tomorrow! It's unreal! For some reason I can't download the picture but this is a sight of one of the places we're staying!

http://www.fourseasonshydra.gr/rooms_photos.aspx?sector_id=195&lang_id=2

And this the Marriot we'll be staying in:


Crazy stuff! And I just found a little bit of my grandpa's geneology. So I'm going to see what I can do there! It is going to be so cool, cause I'm going to be there over Easter and the passover.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I didn't know you were part Greek! That is so cool that you get to go. My husband and I have plans to go too sometime in the future. You will have so much fun eating fantastic food... and the beautiful scenery... Ahh, I wish we could go with you :) Good luck finding Family History stuff. I look forward to seeing your amazing pics when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Have fun...it seems as though you have been a traveling machine. Love ya becca!

    ReplyDelete