Friday, April 24, 2009

Tuesday, 2:47 USA Flying over England
























Corrine and I on the plane.









A sister missionary going to Greece was on our flight on the way to Greece! I felt a lot safer knowing she was on our flight! She was kind and will make a great missionary!
England is beautiful. All the land is plotted out with really beautiful shrubbery. So my day was made as they brought around a warm crossiant and the coldest banana I have ever eaten! I am a tad tired, but guess what is making me laugh so hard that I'm embarrasing myself? The Office! (The one where Dwight and Jim get evaluated and they have to have a fake conversation and Jim says his name is "Mr. William M. Buttlicker" If you watch the Office you'll know which one I'm talking about!)


























1 comment: