Saturday, April 4, 2009

Some recent randomness from life I haven't had time to update

Justin found his favorite painting that was appropriate to take a picture with. The other one he chose was not appropriate for a school function!
Jason and the water wheel! This was my favorite piece of art! It was really well done, cool and huge!

So I went to FHE a couple of weeks ago for Latin night and guess who was there? Randomly a missionary from my mission! Cool huh! It's been 6 years since we've been home. Wow! That dates me!


This one has been a while, but I loved it of Tara and her belly and those ridiculous glasses, cause really, the scary thing is they are coming back in and are popular. People are actually buying them! Crazy styles that cycle through. Who ever decided that the 80's should was smoking something!



Les sportin' the ducks!!! So ridiculous! These are Phoebe's PJ's that Les constantly gives her a hard time about. One day we were in a funny mood so Les decided to put them on and go downstairs in them! Phoebe didn't laugh too much, just like when I signed her up on LDS singles...I thought that was thoughtful!




Funny what IKEA will do to sell a bed! I thougth this was funny so I took a picture on my IKEA day! My life is filled with intersting fun things!





No comments:

Post a Comment