Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tuesday, April 14 2:19pm France 3:19pm Greece
















Leaving France airport. So cool! Everyone looks so Greek! I can just tell they are all my Greek part of me! Darker skin, their noses, Corrine says they have darker skin under their eyes, I don't notice that too much, but everyone is smiling at me because I have this HUGE smile on my face. A guy just passed me that reminded me of my Unlce Kenneth. I don't remember him very much, but my Unlce looks just like him! Wow the plane is pretty much empty. Apparently we got booked in Business class! I have all 3 seats to myself! This is going to be cool! 3 hours and we're there! Everyone is already so nice and I can't say a thing, cause I know no words! I can't believe it's really happening! Yasu- hi, calimera- good morning, calispera- good afternoon (some more phrases I just learned)

3:31pm Putting on my traveling socks! PS My beef jerky and dried fruit made it through customs in France!

No comments:

Post a Comment