Saturday, October 4, 2008

Shooting


Erin on the way there. She's a funny girl! These are our new neighbors! I just these new girls! They are fun and funny! We are going to hang out for sure!
Erin and Alan dusting off the old shot gun! He's a really good shooter.


I must say we have quite the fun ward. We went shooting. I have been shooting a total of 4 times in my life and it seems to be getting harder and harder. The first two times I went I totally hit things. The third time I had a harder time, and then list last time was practically the worst. Isn't it supposed to be the opposite? I only hit one clay pigeon this time and shot almost a whole box of bullets. However, I do feel much more competent loading a gun. I did it really well and learned confidentally about the "safety" trigger part and now feel very confident holding a gun, however I did shoot the automatic one that was a handgun, that scared me a bit! I felt a little too powerful, like a murder...so I shot it twice and passed that one back! So anyway, one clay pigeon down and a bruise to show for it! I'm working on it and need to go shooting more. I did have a lot of fun though and absolutely love living in Lehi. It is such a homegrown town, with amazing people! I have yet to go to cabella's, but plan to at some point. I have been saying that for like 3 years since I moved here! It will come someday!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! You would totally fit into my home town in Kansas now. (:

    ReplyDelete