Friday, October 24, 2008

Fourwheeling...one of my new favorite sports
















Our last night there, Haley and I found the edge of the canyon and went exploring. we past a herd of roaming in the middle of the road cows. it was great fun!













smore's...yummy














































Holly and I also found the edge of the canyon. it was beautiful and dusty.


























Kara and I found a great rock on our ride on the mule.














So we seriously went four wheeling all day long! It was the best time ever! I absolutely love the speed, the wind, the control. It is one of my favorite things to do!

1 comment:

  1. Hey miss Becca it is me Kristi. How are you. It has been forever, I am sorry about that. It looks like you are having so much fun. Your furniture misses you but we try to console it the best we can. I hope all is going absolutely fabulously. I will talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete