Saturday, October 4, 2008

Birthday dinner with Amy and Erin and other random moments of life

So recently it was my bday and I reached the ripe old/young age of 28...i think this has been a weird birthday for me, because it's the first time I actually feel a little bit old, but ya know what? I have always said that you're only as old as you feel...and I don't feel that old, except, I do tend to need sleep on a regular basis, but so far, it's been a great 28th year, it's almost like life is starting a new!

So there was a tad of a catastrophe the other night...it was actually pretty funny. Erin leaned over on my makeshift dresser to get a better look at the fish and down it went along with all of my clothes...so I got to get a new dresser. Erin was kind enough to let me use her beautiful black one! It's quite a great exchange I think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment