Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Moving campsites at Dusk...works

The caravan to the new campsite!



Never leave home without your cell phone, even if you're camping.

I officially love the desert! Never thought I would, because I have usually hated it, but between the scenery to New Mexico and southern Utah, I am amazed at the beauty and just love it!

The crew had just gotten back from a long road trip and boy were they dirty! I thought it was pretty funny, but then I joined up and became really dirty too, that's just the joy of camping with no showers or running water. We seriously roughed it!

The moving of the tents and Holly being herself.

Haley, the ever helpful girl, just doing what she can to help us along! Gotta love her!
So I guess to keep with tradition, moving just before it got dark and into the dark had been the tradition on this trip, so why not!!! Hunting season started the next day and we didn't want to become the hunted, so we packed up and moved up to goosberry mesa for a dirty, yet really fun next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment