Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sanddunes



Amanda the machine!

Well, I've learned a lot about myself this last year. Who knew that I loved so many things, just didn't know it! I guess you have to experience things in order to know you love them! I absolutely love 4 wheeling. I feel like a bird flying almost! I didn't know how to ride before this Sand Mountain day, and it's actually really easy. Amanda taught me and off I went! I did go over a hill on the side and we almost had a collision so my machine (I learned that you don't call them ATVs or 4 wheelers, but machines!) toppled on it's side and I was kind of wedged underneath, but not so much that I couldn't get out. I got out just fine though. It was a great day! Fun experiences and happy trails to us!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! It sounds like yall had a blast!! I miss you!! We need to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. becca! remember me? i saw your link on lara's blog. so good to see your blog and to catch up on your life. i love the marjorie hinckley quote. come visit our blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete