Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Indian Ruins in Aztec

Look at their ingenuity...using logs to help stabilize things.
This is part of their temple, where they would go and smoke the peace pipe.
Look, authentic indian grinding stones.
I thought this was just a cool picture. Note how short the doors are...wow, cause I'm pretty short and even I had to duck down.
This was a column inside their temple. Pretty cool how they were so creative and cared what every detail looked like. (A lot like us in our Temples).
We were on our way and decided to stop at the ancient ruins in the city of Aztec. That got us going on our ancient civilizations tour, which was totally cool, but made us go a bit out of our way and arrive home about 2 am. The Lord blessed me so I could stay awake and drive, because anyone who knows me, knows that I don't do well at night driving. So it was pretty much a miracle that we made it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment