Monday, October 20, 2008

The drive to New Mexico

Mom and Hal

This makes me remember going to the hostess factory when we were little kids. Brought back tons of memories.

They had all these cool things made completely of metal. Mom and Hal liked the bull. I preferred the jeep! I'd drive that anyday!
This is one of my favorites! Check out that beautiful arch! I love arches! And look at that beautiful sky. We have such a beautiful world!

So we were off on our way to New Mexico and then all the scenery came and we had to stop to take pictures. We found the "hole in the rock" that turned out to be a house inside a huge rock...it was amazing. They had a kitchen and all sorts of stuff, and rock pillars inside. It was crazy. These people were really hard workers. Just kept working and working, making their house bigger and bigger. I was amazed! It also made me appreciate all the things I have, like electricity, carpet, lights, heat, an oven and a phone that isn't connected to all my neighbors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment