Wednesday, June 22, 2011

La visita a Mc Donald's! Que suerte que tengo! What luck I have!



This is so funny! I was just sitting here typing and this group of people asked me if I wanted their coke glasses that you get for free when you buy a McMeal. I spoke to them in Spanish and said, "Claro, pero porque?" (Of course, but why?) They looked at me like I was speaking another language! I spoke in English. They said they were traveling and so they couldn't keep them. I said, "I'm traveling too, but I can keep them!" We took a picture together. They asked how I know so much Spanish. I found out that they are all teachers too from Virginia. They were so nice. I said, "This is so funny. All my friends know that I get stuff for free all the time and I've been in Spain less than a day and I already got something for free! They are going to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment