Wednesday, June 29, 2011

La Mezquita Cordoba





I love the Mezquita. While we were sitting, being taught by Dendi I wanted to cry for the beauty that was there. I have wanted to go to the Mezquita ever since I knew what it was 9 years ago. I can't believe that I was inside it today. You can't really take bad photos there, because everywhere you look is so beautiful! I love how the arches are constant like eternity and the past...interesting to me. If you want me to expound I will later. As for right now estoy media muerta asi que necesito dormir. I am going to sleep right now!2:18am 10 min before normal, but tomorrow we get to sleep in! And I am! It is the first time we get to sleep in the whole trip. I can't believe it has only been a week today that we arrived! crazy huh! We are so lucky because we have done so many cool things! I am very blessed and my Spanish is coming back! I have lost so many words! I guess Jr. High students just don't challenge me like I need!







This is what is outside my window right now! I am falling asleep as I write and the Mezquita is right right right outisde my window. It is amazing. I pretty much cried today when we were there. Dream complete! I have always wanted to go to the Mezquita and here we are. Of all the places in the world I am amazed still that we are here! What a huge thing for me. I am soooooooooooooooo blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment