Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hawaii Here I come


So i'm really excited! I am blessed and my life just keeps getting better and better! I am on my way to Hawaii for a week. Along for the ride. This is my first time and I will get to complete one of my life time goals to go to the Hawaii Temple (thus ensuring that I would actually make it there!). We are going on Monday and flying first class (the points were the same for first and coach, so obvioulsy we chose the better choice) this is a lot of firsts for me! It's going to be a great week! Hopefully just as relaxing, if not more than Mexico. See ya in a week!

4 comments:

  1. Hawaii??!! I am soo jealous!! Make sure you post lots of pics and tell us all about it. PS we need to play soon. I miss You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca, I know that I grew up with you in Tehachapi, just found your blog. Do you remember me?
    Nisa
    oops, Anecia Belt

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool for you! You really look like you are making the most out of life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see some pictures!!

    ReplyDelete