Thursday, July 24, 2008

Swimming this summer

I have spent my summer break teaching swimming. It has been a blast. I love the kids I teach and I love to be in the water. I was thinking the other day how lucky I am to be able to work outside all day long and the scenery is so beautiful. This pool I teach at is like a scene from a movie with a back drop of trees and the most gorgeous sky. What a great job! This little girl is a two year old amazing little spirit. She is one of the most amazing kids I've ever met. She can swim the length of the pool and could save herself is she needed to! She makes me laugh every time I teach her. It has been a great summer! Life seriously just keeps getting better.


This is one of the families I taught this year. They were so cute and loved their lessons. They left happy little swimmers! It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment