Sunday, July 6, 2008

Horse Riding with Ky



So I have some really short legs and so I couldn't reach the stirrups. So i just held on to the reins and squoze the horse with my legs. Well, not a good idea, because i asked the horse to go a little bit fast and he took off and there i was almost ready to get slammed into the fence flying across the arena and i'm pulling on the reins and yelling "Wooo" and yet at the same time i'm squeezing the heck out him with my legs telling him to go and stop. It was scary and I thought I might die a couple of times. It was really fun all at the same time! When we got off Roany, he just nudged me with his nose. He is so great! I am going to go back and feed him carrots this week and hopefully ride. It was great fun! So that was our fun trip. Me, Erin and Jolley. He actually did really good. He rode the crazy horse that almost bucked me off the first time. I was really impressed with how he handled it and didn't fall off. I would have fallen right off if he had been going that fast with me on him.


So in my new ward we have so many cowboys and cowgirls. There is this really nice on in my ward named Ky. She is a sweet heart. We told her of our desire to ride and there she was willing as ever. This is cool picture i took of her. I am going to blow it up for her. It's of her and her horse she rides barrels with. She is going on her mission to Korea this month so i need to get this to her so she can bring a small one with her on her mission.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna go horseback riding I havent been in such along time :) I wanna watch my hubby ride a horse also lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing this.

    ReplyDelete