Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yummy food I've eaten lately

So I have been a little creative in my time off! The first one is a yummy egg creation with cheese, avacado, tomatoes, green onion and parsley. It was good.

The next one is a salad we had for Bryce's Bday. We made him dinner. I was in charge of the salad. It was a healthy green leaf salad with an array of fruits, namely strawberries, raspberries, red grapes and peaches. Topped off with candied almonds and a raspberry vinegarette. It was supurb. (I am watching the great debaters and I think my language has been enhanced, due to the way they speak in the movie. It's fun!)

Okay so this is the yummiest chinese food I have ever ever eaten. It is called walnut shrimp. It is giant breaded shrimp, with the most heavenly sweet sauce on top, surrounded by perfectly steamed brocolli and topped off with some really yummy walnuts. It seriously is one of the best things I've ever eaten.


I have had some really yummy things in the last little bit, not to mention my fun eating experience at sweet tomatoes. I won a year at sweet tomatoes off the radio. So I have been taking my friends. Today I went with my mom. It has been fun. I have to slow it down, because too much too fast is not good! So here's to sweet tomatoes and good food. This is me and Liz. She was the first person I brought with me to Sweet Tomatoes. She is also my amazing swimming boss! So many good times had with her!

1 comment:

  1. Where are you. Sorry I never called you back and forgot it was your birthday when I did call. I'm an idiot. Love you.

    ReplyDelete