Sunday, July 6, 2008

Where do I begin?

The ride to and from jackson hole...I have learned that car trips are really important in getting to really know people! All their great and annoying qualities! Unfortunately everyone got a taste of mine!!!


It has been quite some time since I have updated my blog. I have done a lot of things including going to California, Sea World where Tyler my sister in law's nephew got to be the one to help in the Shamu show. I practically cried the entire time. We ate some popcorn out of the "trash" it was fun! Then off to Disneyland we went for 3 days! That was a blast. I met everyone from Minnie Mouse to Chip and Dale to all the characters in Pooh and Hook. Then we had lunch at Ariel's Grotta and met all the princesses including Bell, Ariel and Cinderella. We rode all the rides possible and had the time of our lives. Space mountain is officially my all time favorite ride for amazing reasons! It is exhilerating and awe inspiring as I raced through the night sky filled with stars it made me wonder about life and the heavens and how small we really are! Then off we went to Universal Studios. That was a blast as well. We went on the tour and rode the Simpson's ride (very creative) and also the new Shrek 4-D ride. It was really fun! My favorite was the Jurassic Park ride and the Mummy...not what you expect at all! Sadly enough I don't have any pictures at this time, because one of the saddest things happened to me...my cannon camera got stolen in about 3 min. I left it foolishly on a bench at the beach (we had a great time there, it just turned into a hard night...a learning experience for me) and when i returned 3 min later it was poof, gone just like that. So there went all my sea world pictures. I had a great picture with one of the trainers. It was really sad. I had a good cry and realized that maybe I shouldn't put so much stock in my electronics...but then after my phone got wet on a great water ride (it was worth it! the memories are worth it) i realized, painfully enough that I value my electronics way too much. So i decided that i was going to enjoy my electronics, but not value them so much that i fall apart if i lose one or one breaks. that has taught me a lot. A painful and expensive, i might add, process. But i have learned it! and i value my stuff a lot, but know that it is essentially just that...stuff...but because of that stuff i can post the pictures i do have of other cool events like our trip to Jackson Hole and horse back riding and fourth of July! So ready set go!





No comments:

Post a Comment