Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hawaii was one of the best foods I've ever eaten.

So much good food! The following are pictures of a bunch of the food and places we ate. Our second night there we went to this amazing restaurant and it was Corinne's bday and they actually put her name on the menu! We had this amazing 15 course meal! It was seriously the best food I've ever had. Then we went back there on our last night we were there for my birthday! They had my name on the menu! It was really great and fun!
This is a picture of the chef at another restaurant we went to. He was out cutting fresh herbs to cook with. It was an all natural restaurant. It had the most amazing tomatoes I've ever eaten, ever!




Cute little lizard. He just chilled on the tree for ever.










The kitchen in action. It was so great!

This was completely raw soup. It was really good!


1 comment:

  1. ok... I'm a massive food lover, and I enjoy trips to Hawaii... so I've gotta know the name of the restaurant with the amazing food???? email me if you have a chance tim at halberg photographers dot com

    looks like a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete