Sunday, February 24, 2008

Profound beyond words!




Life is full of the oddest yet simplest things that hit me like a ton of bricks, but a feather all at once. i look at the constant beauty all around me and am in awe of the things I have. From the car stopping sunset, i had to take a picture of to the knotted tree outside the temple I see every Saturday right down to my precious brand new nephews that are such different little guys that I could just stare at for forever...wow I am blessed, beyond everything I have. I love my life, even when it's hard and unpredicatable and when i open my mouth too much and say things that I probably shouldn't. When all is said and done. I am blessed beyond reason and so it's true, "If i'm not enjoying this, I must be doing something wrong!" What an amazing day this has been...the beauty has encompassed me beyond words...so for that i'm glad there's feelings and pictures!

1 comment: