Sunday, February 24, 2008

Holy Cow!

Look how content he is just chillin in the dirty mud, gettin' a drink...simplify...that's what we learned at church today!

So if you know me you know I love cows! In fact my cow key chain mooed today during conference! Oops! Well, on the way home from conference I drove by the cows like I always do and this time i had time to stop and take a picture. So i pulled over and they all looked at me like, what the heck is this girl in a white skirt doing? And I proceeded to take really cute pictures of these amazing animals, we grow up to eat. (but that part aside) I have always admired cows, because, granted they don't have a complex brain (like their four stomachs) they are content with their lot in life. Rain or snow, sleet or Hail...they are just still there chewing their cudd. I loved this little one. He was running back and forth like a little boy, skidding out in the water. No worries whether he got dirty or not (not that the rest of them were clean!) but it made me happy that these simple creatures know how to enjoy the simple things, like grass, in life. I have always loved them, just like I love the other cow of the ocean! (that is technically the Manetee, but I like to think of th Killer whale as the other black and white cow, the most beautiful animal ever!)





2 comments:

  1. You're so funny. Thank you for your outlook on cows. Yoru necessity to pull over and take pictures of cool things is really endearing. It seems like I've been in the car a few times when this urge has come upon you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. i'm liking your blog.

    ReplyDelete