Friday, April 25, 2008

Tuesday...lots of burning, chilling and reading on the beach

Tuesday can be summed up in a few lines:
  • A beautiful morning sunrise, with many to follow!
  • A morning walk on the beach for Tamee, reading for me on the balcony.
  • Made lunch to take with us on the beach.
  • A sad dead blowfish.
  • Swimming the ocean, even though Tamee was scared I would get pulled under. It was amazing though. I loved every second of it.
  • More reading.
  • More sunblock and burning!
  • We moved up to the pool, because we were frying. Well when it was "Happy Hour" I decided to treat us to pina coladas! So while i was waiting for them to process my credit card, i drank my pina colada, so the guy refilled it I went over to Tamee and handed her, hers and took another sip of mine and ....oops! Not virgin this time. It tasted like rum, i think. I've never tasted rum before, but I have smelled it, so that was a clue. I went and told the bar tender...he felt so bad. He apologized over and over and over again and gave me a whole new one. He ended up being at the same place we went dancing on Thursday. It was fun.
  • Reading on the beach until the sun set.
  • Meeting Bryan at the Mexican Fiesta. Darlene told me that we were a cute couple. She originally thought we were together, then when she found out we didn't know each other, it just turned out that we happened to be standing next to each other, she insisted that we go out that night. We did end up dancing together at the fiesta, but nada mucho despues de eso.
  • A guy painting really cool stuff with his fingers.
  • A gorgeous sunset from our balcony, while I read Twilight.
  • A great day, well spent





1 comment:

  1. You look like you had a lot of fun Becca. I think it's funny you went to a Tequila making factory. :) Beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete