Friday, April 25, 2008

Our Condo

This is our condo. The iguana on the wall immediately when you enter freaked me out a little bit, so i asked Tamee if we could take it down. She said, "No, but we should name it." So we named it Aaron after one of our students. So we would just walk by and say, "Hi Aaron." and he was a lot friendlier from then on!

This is where i sleep. I slept so well on vacation. Went to bed whenever and woke up whenever! It was great. It was weird though, cause no matter how late I went to bed, I would always wake up naturally for the sunrise, take some pictures and enjoy it, read and then, sometimes I would go back to sleep.
The view from our room/balcony. We were pretty spoiled! It was fun and amazing.
We got massages in that cabana right by the pool. Good, relaxing times had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment