Monday, April 28, 2008

Friday, April 18th, 2008


Tamee and I were lazy and didn't do dishes all week! So by the time we got to the end of the week, we had to use the coffee pot as a mixing bowl! I made some muffins i had brought from home...however we didn't have oil or butter (we did have eggs though) so i did what i could and experimented with them and made them into pancakes! they didn't rise because the lack of other ingredients plus we didn't have muffin tins. But it all worked out, i ended up bartering with them on the beach. I got a good deal throwing them in as a monetary substance! The guy took it! and I think he actually enjoyed the pancakes!!!

Tamee doing her favorite pass time...you would think she didn't have a washer and dryer back in the states at the rate she was knocking out the laundry! (love you tam tam!)

One thing we didn't get to do was horseback riding on the beach

I was sitting reading my book content under the cabanas and Kevin came up to me and said, "You look so cute there just reading. Would it be okay if I took a picture of you?" I said, "Sure." I was fried. Literally, the heat was pouring off of me. It was painful! But oh seriously what fun. It was worth it! So Kevin took my picture and I took his.

Kevin got a little crazy and creative with his picture taking. It was lotsa fun! Then when I had to take their picture, it was painful, cause my skin was so burnt and tight, i couldn't even bend very well.





This was my second to last boyfriend in Cabo. He seriously wouldn't leave me alone. He was like, "Why do you have to leave? Why don't you stay here with me? I will make you so happy." I was like hmm...let me think about it...oh, wait, I have a life back home. As much as you could offer me as a vendor, i'm set. Thanks!!!

So this is Kerry, Kevin, Jordan and Rob. We met them and ended up spending our last night with them. This hotel was so great, because everyone was like family by the end of the week, because with time shares, people usually buy a whole week and so the same people are there for the majority of the time. So after Kevin took pictures of me and I took pictures of them, we ended up hanging out. He bought me a pina colada and Tamee was up in the room reading away her last day there fried. I went up and got her. She came down and we ordered pizza and watched the moon come out and glisten on the sea. It was so gorgeous that Kevin asked if Jordan and I could go stand as a couple on the beach with the relfection of the moon and sand and sea. It was great. So there I am with Jordan my last boyfriend in cabo. We even held hands to make it more real.


Tamee and Kevin went and enjoyed the serenity of the ocean and moon. We were lucky to run into Kevin, because he introduced us to Cornhusker's Lotion, which is oil free so it gives you moisture without locking in the heat. Tamee and I were on fire, but were freezing all at the same time. After we put on the lotion it was like a miracle and we dropped like 10 degrees in pain. it was great! We were able to enjoy our pizza without pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment