Sunday, March 16, 2008

Narnia

I love C.S. Lewis. I am currenlty reading/listening to Narnia right now. I have learned so much from the small children's book about Christ and about being selfless. About not putting yourself before others. The whole reason they all fell into the white witches trap was because of Edmond's selfishness and natural desires. And then Aslan ended up sacrificing himself to redeem the human. What insight C.S. Lewis had. I am amazed at it. When at first he was an atheist and to do a total turn around and be so profoundly in tune with the reality of the Savior! That is beautiful. I have enjoyed the book and am excited to watch the movie again with different eyes. I'm grateful for a man who used his talent so selflessly.



2 comments:

  1. hello mi amor....cuando vamos a jugar???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becca. I love your posts you little spiritual giant. So can you still hang out on the 27th? That's a Thursday. No worries if you can't. My Aunt Jackie told me that I can stay at her house so I won't be lonely while Andy's gone...but let me know. LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete