Sunday, March 16, 2008

I love my job!

We went to Texas Roadhouse for Kelsey's bday. It's tradition. We have gone there for like 3 years now i think for our birthdays or just to go out. and always get the same thing (Chicken Critters with honey mustard. a Salad with ranch and sweet potatoe with marshmellow and water with lemon.) It has been fun. Well, i loved the back of our waiter's shirt, cause i thought, "You know, I really love my job too." I have been really blessed with my job. Only Heavenly Father knew that this was exactly what i was cut out to do. I would have never thought that i would love teaching as much as i do.

I had a dream last night that i went on another mission (To Idaho of all places) and i left my classroom and kids to fend for itself. Today, i thought, where would I be able to touch more people's lives? I mean really touch them? I've been on a mission and done my work and know it was so important, but really i feel so effective in teaching. like i get to be with so many kids and get to know them on a personal basis (and even go snowboarding with them) and help them in some small way. maybe say the right words at the right time to help them. I'm not sure. But i do think i'm right where Heavenly Father wants me to be. So here I am teaching and loving it and can't even believe that school is out in 2 months. That is just crazy, but for now i'm enjoying it and loving my job and all the kids that go with it...no matter what they think...I love them all! They are great kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment