Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Office, awards, Yoda, ski club and a bit of Spanish


Today has been a crazy day! I just got done making about 30 awards (I have about 75 more to go). I picked a picture for each kid, went to Costco, waited for them to be developed, typed up the names while I waited, then came home and customized what they would say. My favorite one went to a kid who loves Yoda (I secretly got him a Yoda sucker at Christmas. When I saw it I knew he would love it so I gave it to him as if his secret santa gave it to him!). The award was "Yo-da best!" or something like that!

 I watched the Office season 4 while doing it. I got the Office for Christmas.  Well, you know a show is a good when you are alone and laugh out loud. There were a couple really funny parts that just made me laugh right out loud! Man I love a good laugh! I needed it tonight.  Now my awards for tomorrow are done. It's time for bed and dreams of life as it should be...we'll see what that entails.  Good Night.


Ski club starts this week up at Brighton!  Our club, I'm the advisor, has tripled the amount of participants! we have 83 including me! That is awesome!  Bill, the guy that we work with was so happy when I told him how many people we have! It is going to be a great season...the snow will come I can just feel it! And if it doesn't oh, well, that's what snow makers are for right??? Got get that snowboard out!  Here we come Brighton every Friday night for the next 6 weeks!


If you're bored and want to learn the countries and their capitals here is a couple of fun new songs for you. We are learning them in my spanish class!  You can really get it after the third view! Enjoy!  You'll wish you were in my Spanish class!  Have fun ROCK THOSE CAPITALS you'll ace the test Friday!

This one is for Central America: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAupLjNTae0&feature=BFa&list=PL13A2EDB984F1C420&lf=BFp

This one is for South America: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw1H8aIhKNk&feature=BFa&list=PL13A2EDB984F1C420&lf=BFp

No comments:

Post a Comment