Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm happy! I'm working on it! Aren't we all?

It's amazing how simple things can make my day. I'm happy again!  I'm wondering how come stupid things I have no control over, can have so much control over me!!! Man, I've got to work on being stronger!  It will all work out in the end though! Time to be happy. My sister got me this plaque for Christmas that says, "The key to having it all is believing you do."  This isn't the plaque, but I liked what this one said and it's cute! Cute things make me happy!  Happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog, Becca! If you too have trusted Christ as your Savior then we are already forever family! May God bless you too and may you continue to find many more cute things to make you happy. :)

    "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that no one can boast."
    Ephesians 2:8-9

    ReplyDelete