Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dancing Princes


I was really excited to get to go watch Ashbey perform her dance. Oh the crazy activities we fill our lives with and at the busiest time of year. I really had a blast sitting by my 10 year old nephew and making up random names to yell out in the audience. He loved it and frankly I did too. Shaunae said I should be a professional crowd cheerer...you know like random people they place in the audience to laugh or applaud so the rest of the audience thinks it's funny or great!!! liek they did in finding neverland...i'm game...in fact i used to get in free to comedy sports (no need to insert the detail that i was on a date with one of the players) so i could do just that, laugh and then other people would laugh...the crazy thing:I was sincerely laughing...doesn't take much to make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment