Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Betting at Bowling

So I went on a double date with my friend Tyson and Kynslie. Tyson set me up with his brother Nate. At one point Nate and I were tied (or so I thought) and so we made a deal that whoever lost between us owed the other one ice cream. Can you guess who owes who ice cream? Well, I lost badly and decided to say "Double or nothing"...well, I guess that means I owe double ice cream...apparentl chocolate with brownie chunks...so i guess we're figuring out the details of when and how that will happen.
Me and Nate enjoying the thrill of competition...little did i know I would lose...cause usually I'm not much of a good loser...times change, people change, I guess...


Me and my lucky 8 pound red ball that fits my fingers. All the other balls have the hugest finger holes and the ball goes flying out of your hand. I wish they made heavier balls with closer together and smaller holes. I would win then for sure!



Coach Bushman racking up 5 strikes in a row...no idea where that came from, cause he only won the first game with luck! But nonetheless i still owe him ice cream.




Kynslie was a really good sport to come and join us even though she was sick.





Tyson and his bad self.



The winner of each game...drum roll please....COACH!!! I'm paying for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment