Friday, December 21, 2007

For old time's Sake

This is us. There's no other way to put it. We are who we are. We're as cute as they come.


These are the memories I have of being little and whenever we would get soda cans on special occassions, we would drink the soda and refill the can like a hundred times, til it got holes in it and we would go outside and drink it in front of the neighbor kids, cause back in the day it was cool to have soda. I guess that would be the equivilant of kids with Rockstars these days...cool, but not good for you. Osteoporosis here we come.

My favorite is Mike with his muscle shirt on and just letting it all hang out.


We were well kept kids, with a mom who loved us very much. Mom, if you read this, I hope you know we love you. Thanks so much for taking such good care of us, even when it was hard. I love you. I hope you have a very merry Christmas. Thanks for putting up with my special haircuts i used to give myself. Always something new.




8 comments:

  1. hey becca i found you and you look terriffic and i miss you so call me anytime you like or come visit me in las vegas. (661)332-0371

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca-

    I finally found your blog! I see you already found mine. I love these pics of you and your siblings. You are too cute. I am glad we can keep in touch now. Aren't blogs a marvelous invention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute Bec. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Be good on New Years... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh...You're such a cutie Becca. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It's weird seeing pictures of ya'll that young! Stephane's blog is now on my page so you can go to it from there I guess. I hope everything is going good! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wrote you back after your comment on my blog. Jesse gets home from his mission tomorrow. Crazy huh? I'm so excited. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. boo!! haha!! gotcha!! you're it!!

    ReplyDelete