Sunday, December 9, 2007

The people you meet and the things you do!

After a long day of shopping (can you see the car loaded with lots of bags!!!) I finally decorated and finished the Tree! So there i was volunteering at the festival of trees and a lady came up to me to
ask me what other trees were for sale. I showed her the ones that I knew of and said, "For 750 dollars you could pay me and i would make you a beautiful tree!" After not being able to find a tree she liked and was willing to pay that much for, she took me up on my offer...so off i went to michaels and Joann's and consulted with my sister Liz and Kelsey my decorator extraordenare friend and after we bought like 500 dollars worth of stuff at Tai Pan (that's the best place to go) we had it. So i went to their house and listened to Celine's Christmas album while i decorated this tree...it may not look like much, but there's quite a few details. Well, she loved it and needless to say...i'm going to be able to buy Christmas presents now!!! so yay for me...It was a good time and a great learning experience...p.s. you put the ribbon on first! oh, plus she's lining me up on a date with some really nice guy she says! Cool! Kill two birds with one stone!



















1 comment: