Sunday, December 16, 2007

Lights at Temple square!

Good times at temple square with the ward. Kevin and I were joking that this would be a perfect engagement photo...but um...i guess that means we have to be dating to be engaged. Kevin, you're a great friend...thanks for always making me feel good! You're so photogenic.












I love the lights at Temple square. It was really cold, but really fun. For FHE we went and listened to the singers in the different locations and had a jolley old time. Then we went and got hot chocolate and Kara thought she left her wallet, but Kevin had picked it up for her at the cash register. So it was really a good time had by all. I really enjoyed sitting in the warm buildings with the choirs. They did such a good job. It always reminds me of one of my favorite parts on Home Alone 1 when he runs into the church and sees the scary man's granddaugter singing that amazing song. I love the peaceful music of Christmas. It's a wonderful thing to have music. I almost got the Josh Groban Christmas CD for myself for Christmas, but I had to stop after I got Celine's new CD and the best of Andrea Bucelli and James Taylor...It will be a happy musical Christmas. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment