Sunday, September 14, 2008

Utah Fair

Can't forget the angus beef chart so you can know exactly what you eat!

Here we are with the cute pigs. There were the cutest little piggies! I loved it. I loved all the animals. I love how there are these amazing animals raised by individual people, kids in high schools who worked really hard to make it happen.



cute Piggies
This goat was totally into me!

Amy, Kristen, Veronica and I all went to the Utah Fair. It was the first fair I have been to since I was like 13 with Kimberly Williams for her clogging show! We saw the biggest cow I've ever seen. Lots of junk food and fun photo opportunities!










3 comments:

  1. Fun! That is a freakin' huge cow!! And BTW your hair is super cute! I need to come see you. I love Senorita Proper! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is super cute! It was so great to see you last week! I'm glad you went to the fair and had a great time. You and your friends are darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where oh where has my Becca gone? Miss you!;)

    ReplyDelete