Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cuadruple date night!

Dinner at Tepanyaki. That was the funnest, most entertaining dinner I've ever had in my life! I was excited the entire time.
Our chef started out by lighting the grill on fire. the bouncing an egg like a tennis ball.
Look how cute those egg rolls are in thier little boat dish.
The onion tower. And he flipped the top one into Joel's bowl of salad. it was funny. lots of laughing and screaming going on.
After the mystery house of Chaos, we headed back home for some "Rock band" where Tim got a perfect score! Miraculous!

4 comments:

  1. Umm I know Tim Quite well and to say that his perfect score was "miraculous" is likely inaccurate. Tim's skill surpasses those of anyone I know. He is a fast learner and quite apt at just about everything. So perhaps you should have used the word "awesome" or "wow" or even "he's probably the coolest guy I know."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're excitement throughout the night made everything better! Thank You. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Tim, too, and I would definitely say he's one of the coolest guys I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh...who's the super cute drummer? :)

    ReplyDelete