Wednesday, October 3, 2007

When's that behaby due??? (Brian Reegan)

Me and Katie at her baby shower. I can't believe she's having a baby. It seems like she just got married yesterday. Well, at least i know her so i can rub her belly for good luck. I had so much fun going to the baby shower and i won the "don't say the word 'baby' game" So i'm off to the movies with my prize. Kate I'll meet you there. we gotta go before you have the baby.It was so good to get together with one of my most beloved friends and just laugh and talk and realize what life is all about:relationships. And though we hadn't talked in like a year (my how time flies) we were still able to be ourselves and pick up right where we left off. Life's good like that and you know you have good friends when you can not talk for a long time and then, just pick up the phone or go to a party and ta da...there you have it...baby time...time to talk and catch up. i really enjoy those moments in life. truly, people are what make this life worth living...I guess that's why we're here, to figure out how to love enough to get back to where we need to be, where we loved everyone to begin with. Interesting how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment