Saturday, October 6, 2007

Confernce is my favorite.

Living water once again!





Brindy and me after first session. Good times had by everyone! I do love conference so much.








See above post for details on my living water photos.




















I just went to conference today and it was seriously what i needed in my life. Normally, i would be at the temple today, becaues it's Saturday, but wow, i sat there during the first session of conference, just in awe of how perfect those messages were. They were so perfect for me. I brought a friend who is learning more about the church and it was perfect to answer any questions that she might have. I loved it. The church is true and life is really great! I also met two very attractive gentlemen today! It pretty much doesn't get better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment