Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dreams can come true!!!

It's unreal, but my dream to swim with a dolphin has finally come true!!! How cool is that?  Thanks to  my brother and sister in law who gifted this to me as their going away present! It was so great!  I am not going to lie, I cried after I swam with the dolphin, because it was so unreal and I have looked forward to it for so long! I loved it. I only wish it were longer and that I could have really just swam for a really long time and played with him, but that's okay...I'm grateful for what I got.  A dream to never be forgotten for forever! When you want something bad enough. in some way, shape or form it comes true!



My favorite part!!! Oh man! That was a real smile! I didn't even realize pictures were getting taken. That was pure joy and happiness. I can't even believe that I got to do that! Life is good, let's not ever forget the good things and memories!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy your dream came true. Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun! Dreams really do come true!!! Now for the big dream to come true! I feel like I have a lot of lessons I'm supposed to learn before that can happen, but I'm hoping I'm on my way...speaking of that I have a date tonight and tomorrow...and a long lost guy texted today...so things might be looking up...who knows. Hope things are going well for you! I'm trying to update my blog more...

    ReplyDelete