Sunday, March 28, 2010

Festival of colors






I have heard about this festival of colors to ring in the color of Spring for years, but never went because I only ever heard about it the day after when I saw everyone's crazy pictures. Now my camera will never be the same. the yellow and pink pixie dust will forever remain apart of my already very well used and worn camera. So basically, you go to the harichrishna (sp) temple and buy some "chalk" which is really edible, colored, scented corn starch and at a certain time they say that it's time to throw it up in the air. I crowd surfed for my first time ever. It was fun (short lived, but fun!) and when the chalk flies you literally can't breathe! It is crazy and fun! We hugged people we didn't know and rubbed love on each other with the colors! It was great fun! followed up by a freezing cold dinner at Parker's Drive in after the sun was working its way down.















No comments:

Post a Comment