Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween fun times...lasted like 3 days! Lotsa partying going on.

Kevin got Lucky and got a kiss on his cheek from me, which he undoubtedly announced durning Elder's Quorum the next Sunday!
Good times had by all...I was the hippest old lady ever. Kara and me...she was Tracy Turnblad from Hairspray...she even had her trusty can of Hairspray with her at all times!








Can you believe what fun teachers we have at my school? WE ROCK! I can't believe kids don't think school is the funnest place on Earth...practically Disneyland on Halloween! Keep posted for updates of Spirit week which is coming up pretty quick here.






Miss Tamee and I.. We just know how to party and so do my tootsie roll and I! We have good times, always. So I'm not really sure what I was for, but I had fun being whatever it was I was!


















No comments:

Post a Comment