Sunday, November 11, 2007

Funny Spanish video

I'm a spanish teacher and this is so perfect...i have actually made a whole lesson unit off of this video..it inspired me to have an assignment where my students make their own videos...it is awesome..so take a look at it..olay

http://www.runawaybox.com Learn how to romance a girl with one semester of Spanish put to a romantic love song.

hopefully this works..if not, go to yahoo videos and type in Spanish and it's the first one called, One semester of Spanish Spanish love song. (don't look at the other videos they're pretty trashy)...k have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you have a blog. I love to read your random thoughts and try and figure out what is going on inside of the crazy and lovely Becca Proper. The spanish video is halarious!! Have you assigned this to the students? I would love to see some of their creations. I hopw that school is going great. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete