Saturday, July 28, 2007

Cows...oh the things we could learn from them.

So I have always loved cows. I was looking at the cows eating, chilling peacefully in the field yesterday and was wondering why I love them so much. I think they can teach us just how to chill and enjoy life. They are completely content in their lives...(granted their brain isn't used quite as thoroughly as is ours, but we have a long way to go from 3% as well.) They just stand or lay (depending on their preference at the moment) in the sun all day and eat...now what is so bad about that? They aren't competetive at all, they just are happy with what they've got, even if it's a place in the mud. Now I have to admire that positive attitude.

1 comment:

  1. Becca. You are so random. I don't think your blog actually shows how random and spirited you are...but this is a taste I guess. I am seeing cows in a whole new light right now.

    ReplyDelete