Friday, July 27, 2007

Becca's life

Hi, well, i'm really new at this whole blog thing, but I have always wanted to create one. I have this most amazing mission companion who did one and i asked her how to do it and she pretty much just directed me to the website and here i am typing information that i have no idea where it will go. Pretty exciting huh! Well, I am currently reading a book called, "The message" by Lance Richardson. It is probably one of the most incredible books I have ever read in my life and has changed my perspective of life immensly and also of other human beings and the trials they go through. It has been a good growing opportunity for me...i have needed this time to read it.

Okay, so since i teach spanish during the year, that means that i have summers off and i teach swimming. I am going to add some of my pictures of summer, cause well, unlike my mission companion who loves pictures, but hates to scrapbook, i love pictures and i love to scrapbook, although, this is like virtual scrapbooking...i love it. So exciting...anyway, i'm reading a few other books right now. I think when i finish the four pages i have left in this book, i am actually going to embark on an adventure that most people have already done and I am going to start reading the Harry Potters. Yep, i have book one (thanks to my nephew being so kind to loan it to me) and i'm going to jump on the band wagon, which is not something i usually do, but think i'm going to do it today. So wish me luck and we'll see if it was worth it. Okay, so we'll see how that works.

i am going to add some of the pictures I took in flaming gorge. it was a great trip, my first time and i did one of my goals of learning to water ski...so here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment