Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 A day of standing in the rain, then standing in museums, eating in the rain, then eating, I mean taking pictures in the museums...

I was so tired that I fell asleep last night. We went to so many museums yesterday, that I don’t know what to do with myself!  My feet hurt sooo bad.

The street cleaning people. 


This is the view we had for an hour while we stood in the rain, waiting to get into the museum.





7 statues of women and ironically enough the only one that actually has her breasts covered in the one that represents Europe! What the heck??


Apparently I wasn't supposed to take this picture, but i thought the sign just said, "no flash" not "no camera" Oops! I like it do you?





Yummy, yum, yummy...I love French pastries...it's a problem!!

Tuna on your pizza? Well, it's normal here!





Musee Rodin. There is a pole with all of these stickers on it. !I thought they were cool!


Napoleon's tomb.


Loved the feet on the sculptures. Great details

























I won the "bueno bar" for trying to speak lots of  French

No comments:

Post a Comment