Friday, May 31, 2013

Sunday, May 26, 2013


Sunday, May 26, 2013

What a day! I am exhausted. It is 10:49pm and we are just getting ready for bed.  Today was very full. I can’t believe that it’s only just one day. Okay here’s the highlights:

1    Word of the day “le chien” dog
2-Phrase of the day: Combien coute (coot)- how much does it cost?
3-Verb to focus on: Voulir-to want

  • 1.    Je veux
  • 2.    Tu veux
  • 3.    Il/elle veut
  • 4.    Nous voulons
  • 5.    Vous voulez
  • 6.    Elles/ils voulent?
4.    New words
a.    Le fleuve-river
b.    Riviere-river
c.     Nous sommes sur le tren-we are in the train
d.    Ce soir-good night
e.    Gratuite-free
f.      Malade-sick
g.    Du plomb- lead/bullet
h.    La tête- the head
i.      Reviewed the following verbs:
                                               i.     Être-to be
                                             ii.     Aller-to go
                                            iii.     Faire-to make/to do
                                            iv.     Avoir-to have
5.    We went to 3 places.
a.    Château de chenanceaux
b.    Leonardo da Vinci’s museum
c.     Château de something
6.    Went on a bike ride to the second  chateaus, Jaque’s bike got a flat. It was quite the adventure. She had to end up riding on my bike on the back!
7.    Wew I road back th e whole was hard. I am so tired rig
8.    Doorhandles
a.    Lucky number 7 going up the correct walkway
b.    Getting yelled at by a French woman first for not buying all the postcards I picked out
c.     Then for not riding my bike on the correct side of the road!!
  Davinci: Pretty dang cool inventions! I had no idea he invented so many things.
a.    Cog wheel
b.    Shoes to walk on water
c.     Protected army vehicle, you could be in and shoot but not get shot
d.    Life preserver
e.    Just tons of stuff
f.      Flying contraption etc
1 Bike ride
a.    Jaque’s chain fell off
b.    Jaque’s tire popped
c.     She rode on the back of my bike for about a half mile! It was actually really fun!
d.    I took pictures of cows and a cow crossing sign.
e.    We went to the castle and then I rode back separately.  I was sooo tired!
11. Eating spaghetti with pesto and gelato in the shape of a flower!!! So pretty and yummy!  Cake and caramello flavors.
12. Getting back for the train that doesn’t even run today at 8:21. Hurried back to the train station, but the train at 8:21 doesn’t even run on Sunday!  So we sat and played “photo booth” before my battery ran out!
13. Ice on my back, butt and knee for the pain!
14. Night



































We were board at the train station with 1 hour still to go so  we played photobooth with mon camera!






1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS, Becca! What memories this is bringing! I am so glad you have your blog to keep me updated. I LOVE LOVE LOVE France ridiculously so much. I so wish I could be there with you! (dream). Well, I'll keep checking for updates! HAVE oh so much wonderful fun, wonderful girl. ps. who did you go with this time? BISOUS, mon amour!

    ReplyDelete